Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Attention Quilters!

I ran across this wonderful opportunity to join in creating a quilt by Jeni Gaston from the Facebook's Woolen Willow and the ever popular Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  She will be providing the free patterns and instructions...all we have to do is visit her blog, Jeni's blog by the Willow.  Jeni says this project will be a quilt-a-long and will feature piecing and applique...and since it is sure to be a PRIM piece, I can't wait to join in the fun.  
It starts this week, so if it sounds interesting to you, head on over to Jeni's blog and read all the details.  You can even subscribe to her blog posts via email, so you can be certain you don't miss any of the instructions and patterns.
 I hope you will give it a try too.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up...am heading right over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Wendy, I would love to participate, but not sure if I have enough wool. Maybe I can use other fabrics. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link Wendy, I'm not a quilter but this sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973