Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lookie what I created....

I wanted to share with you all the goodies I sent to Tiffaney for the Summer swap that Amy put on back in June.  Tiff hasn't had an opportunity to post about our swap, so I thought I would share my cow and cow pillow with you...I loved making the cow and he looked so real!  Tiff loves cows, so I also made her a pillow with a vintage cow image.  I included a wooden bird box, recipe cards, seeds, note pad and wonderful smelling handmade soap from Ye Olde Goat Cart soaps.







I'll be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks at my newest Offerings for my FB page for this Saturday, Sept 6th at 6 pm.  I'll also be having a giveaway at the same time over on my FB Page.  Come on over Saturday evening at enter to win one of these adorable Prim Bats!
Hope you are having a great week!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your cow!! That turned out so great! And of course I love the pillow too! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, Love your cow, he does look real, I know Tiffany was thrilled with her wonderful swap goodies. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wendy that is too cute! Tiff was a lucky girl with that swap package!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful gifts for a swap, I bet she loved them.
    Your bat is so cute and prim, love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cow and the cow pillow! Very nice! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and thoughtful gifts. The cow is wonderful. Glad you took the time to share. Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973