Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Witches of Gigglewick Blog Hop Win

Oh goodness...how can it be Wednesday night already!  This week is flying by!
I need to take a few minutes to do a couple overdue Thank You posts...starting with a win.

Late last month, I learned that I was a winner in The
Witches of Gigglewick blog hop!  This blog hop was tons of fun, and there were so many wonderful artist offering prizes....but.....I think I was the luckiest.....

I won this gorgeous hand-painted table runner from
Susie of The Irish Witch of Willow Hollow Creations!  She calls it "Crowing at the Moon".


It was difficult to get a good picture of the entire table runner, but I love the detail and wonderful painting...and what could be better than Crows & Pumpkins! 

This table runner was PERFECT for me.  We used it Halloween night when the family got together to feast before taking the kiddos Trick-or-Treating.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUSIE!
I LOVE IT!!!!!

Be sure to visit Susie's blog and see what other wonderful things she has been creating!

Tomorrow I will share with you the sweet Pin Keep swap I had with Danice of Homespun Hannah...stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a beautiful runner.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, Congratulations on winning the beautiful table runner, I love it. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973