Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Yes, we really have had THAT much snow.....

OKAY FOLKS - You've heard all the complaints...but you probably think....oh...they haven't gotten THAT much snow....but this should prove it to you! 
An amish shop owner got creative outside of his store in Auburn, NY.   We drove past it this morning and Mr. Snowman gave us a BIG chuckle! It's nice to have a little (big) humor amongst all this snow! Feel free to share - maybe Mr. Snowman will go viral! LOL





9 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a snowman! Too funny!
    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! That is so much snow Wendy.... Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of snow. Currently, we are getting freezing ice. We are under a Winter Weather Advisory . Let's all stay safe and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. We are actually wishing for snow over here. There is little snowpack this year which is a bit worrisome for summer fires. I just came in from mowing the lawn! It's February. That is sooo wrong. We usually have snow though, not as much as your snow-friend in the photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy,
    Oh my goodness!!! Now THAT is what I call A SNOWMAN!!!!
    Love the sign on the front too!!
    So sorry you have had such brutal weather, but nice to see people can find humor in it!!
    Wish I could send some CA sunshine to you!
    I know when the temps climb up in the 90's and higher I will be thinking of that snowman!
    Stay safe and warm!
    Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe the height of you mountain. Not one flake in this town and we need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least the community is having fun with it!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973