Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Monday, June 8, 2015

ChRiStMaS in JuLy Pin Keep Swap

Good morning Prim Peeps

So glad you stopped by today!
I've had a couple of inquiries about my annual 

Pin Keep Swap

so...I thought up a theme and sign-ups start NOW.
Comment below if you wish to join.

Christmas in July 
Pin Keep Swap!

Here's a few simple rules:

1.  Your pin keep must be at least 6" high.

2.  It must be handmade by you.

3.  It must have a Christmas theme.

4.  Sign-ups will last for one week and end on the 16th of June.  I will provide your partner's information to you on the 17th.  Please email me your mailing information and likes for Christmas decorations (santas, reindeer, elves, snowmen, etc)

5.  Pin keeps must be mailed to your partner by July 17th.

6.  You must make a post showing the pin keep you received and thanking your partner.
 

That's it!

So, put your thinking caps on and join in the

Christmas in July Pin Keep Swap!

7 comments:

  1. Count me in. I love these pin keep swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy!
    Sign me up! Love making Pin Keeps!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, the pin keep swap sounds like fun. I am still having problems getting adjusted to my meds, so I never know how I am going to feel, so I won't join. You ladies have fun, can't wait to see every ones pin keeps. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAng! A day late and a dollar short! So sorry I missed signing up for this. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973